It has been ages since I was last here. So much has happened and so much has has changed. I had honestly given up on blogging because life was moving so fast I couldn't find the time to stop and document it. I appreciate all of you that have been patient with me (and even those of you who would tweet me not so subtle, "we miss your blog" death threats. LOL). I've missed you all just as much as you've missed me. As I work on getting back into outfit posts, let these iPhone pics keep your fashion hearts warm during the wait :)
- Styled Dawn Richard for her "Bombs" premiere on 106 & Park
- Caught up with one of my favorite bloggers, @NecoleBitchie
- Styled Hosea Chanchez for a magazine spread to be released late this summer
- Attended a retail conference event with Nas (...Mr. Jones if ya nasty. LOL)
- Took my good friend, @TaeHeckard as my date to a Hennessy Privilege event
-Styled Dawn Richard's latest video for the song "Automatic"
- Working on Childish Gambino's wardrobe. Pics from Vegas stop of the Camp Tour